2023 Szerző: Elijah Galbraith | [email protected]. Utoljára módosítva: 2023-05-22 00:05
bowl of oatmeal.
although starbucks is best known for its beverages, the coffee chain also offers several types of foods as well. starbucks' perfect oatmeal uses whole grains, and it can be ordered plain or made-to-order with your choice of nuts, dried fruits or brown sugar. the nutritional value of the oatmeal will vary by the specific order.
the plain oatmeal has 140 calories, and 25 of these calories come from fat. each serving has 2.5 grams of total fat, which is about 4 percent of the recommended daily value (dv), based on a 2, 000-calorie diet. this includes 0.5 grams of saturated fat, which is about 2 percent of the dv. there are 25 grams of total carbohydrates in each serving of the oatmeal, with 4 grams coming from dietary fiber. this is 9 percent of the dv for total carbohydrates and 16 percent of the dv for dietary fiber. the oatmeal also has 5 grams of protein and does not contain any cholesterol or sugar. each serving provides 25 percent of the dv of vitamin a, 10 percent of the dv of calcium and 50 percent of the dv of iron.
although the brown sugar topping increases the sweetness of the oatmeal, it also adds a significant amount of calories and carbohydrates. the added brown sugar contains 50 calories, which brings the total calories in the oatmeal to 190. this is a moderate-to-high amount of calories, according to u. s. food and drug administration. the brown sugar topping also adds an additional 13 grams of carbohydrates. it does not add any other vitamins, minerals or nutrients.
nut medley topping
the nut topping adds a considerable amount of calories and fat to the oatmeal. it contains 100 calories and 9 grams of total fat. it also provides an additional 2 grams of carbohydrates, 2 grams of protein and less than 1 gram of dietary fiber. although this topping provides more nutrients than the brown sugar topping, those trying to maintain a low-calorie diet may want to avoid this topping.
dried fruit topping
the dried fruit topping does not contain any additional fat, but it does provide a significant amount of calories. each serving of the dried fruit has 100 calories, 24 grams of carbohydrates, 2 grams of fiber and less than 1 gram of protein. although this may be a good choice for those seeking more fiber for their diet, those trying to limit their calorie intake will want to order the oatmeal without this topping.